Wednesday 21 May 2008

First things first


Are we alone? Good.

Now that I've got you on my own I can reveal my deepest thoughts and feelings - especially about religion. 

My agenda is not to post an apologetic for a particular point of view, but rather to note my own reflections, in a free form sort of way (i.e. grammatically messy). They will be based partly on news events, partly on my own circumstances, and partly on random thoughts.

It'll happen when it happens as I'm fairly fickle around these types of things. But, hey, come back soon. You might like/hate what you read.

As a reward for reading thus far (God bless your lengthy attention span) I'm going to include a beautiful picture, not of myself of course, but of planet Earth, a little known rock I like to call home.


No comments: