Saturday 5 July 2008

Does my bum look big in this?

The answer has to be YES. The fast food emporium and pizzeria is the inevitable downfall of the unsociable hours worker. When something quick is needed, and disastrously when you're hungry, the unhealthy option becomes necessity rather than choice. Couple that with comfort eating and you've a recipe for obesity. The trouble is that it tastes SO good. That could well be its attraction. Unhappiness and food seem well suited bedfellows.

I've no desire to reveal my exact weight but suffice to say it's a smidge beyond 10st. Honest! The quick way to lose the weight I need to lose would be to amputate both my legs, but even I consider this to be a touch rash. The long, painful and dull way to do it is through exercise and reduced calories, but compared with a Cheese Feast Pizza there's no real competition.

So keep watching the skies (or should that be pies?!?). If I lose any weight you'll be the firse to know.

   

No comments: